Established in 2018, Penn Fusion Lehigh Valley (PFLV) will provide the Lehigh Valley with a full service club, offering elite level boys and girls a platform to play at the premier level. PFLV provides a professional environment focused on developing technically gifted players & teams, implementing a club wide curriculum and mandated style of play at all levels and ages.
- Focus on: technical excellence, tactical awareness, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Provide qualified and experienced coaches who will create opportunities for growth in a positive, competitive, and challenging environment.
- Provide premier facilities for training and games.
- A focus on collegiate player placement.
- Excellence in coaching, structure, administration, and professionalism.
STYLE OF PLAY:
- Offensive, possession based game with style, speed, and composure, controlling the tempo of the game.
- Attacking style - committed, positive, organized and aggressive on both sides of the ball.
- Quick & Proactive in transition, avoiding over-dribbling with quick movement of the ball.
- Individual & team creativity in the final third.
- Teams must be organized defensively, and show connection & ability to press as a unit when required.
- When attacking, players will look for spaces and movements to support offense by moving away from their original positions “inter-changeability”.
- 11v11 (4-2-3-1)
- 9v9 (3-4-1)
- 7v7 (2-3-1)
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT STRUCTURE: